iFiles is a very handy application that enables you to transfer your files from your computer to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Using this extremely user friendly application you can carry around data and share with friends. iFiles works as a file manager, document viewer, text editor, wifi drive, voice recorder and much more. All you have to do is, simply slide your finger over the folder or file icon to view the popup menu, tap on your selection and you are done. You can secure your files with a passcode and properties, labels and icons can also be modified using iFiles 1.7.1
- Price: $2.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated:Oct 06, 2010
- Current Version:1.7.1
- 1.7.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Seller:Tom Biel
With iFiles, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Send documents as email attachments directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts.
Swipe left or right over a file/folder cell to display popup menu.
iFiles has build-in Voice recorder
View and change folder and files properties. Color label and icon can be changed.
Share files with other users of iFiles over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Open PDF files using very fast viewer that supports very large and password protected files.
Remote access can be secured with password and local with passcode.
- Google Docs
PERFORM FILE OPERATIONS
- Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folder
- Zip and Unzip
- Email (directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts)
- Share files with other users over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth(iPhone to iPhone/iPod Touch)
- View and change properties
- Save images to Photo Library
- Create new Voice Recordings
- Take Photos, record movies or import from Library
- Create and edit text files
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
- PDF Documents.
- RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD.
- Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited.
- Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from iFiles.
iFile [iTunes Link]